- Hampstead - Camden
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8 hours per day + flexible hours for babysitting and occasional help
- Full time job
- Part time job
- Part Time
- Temp role
- Live in
- £11.00 - £12.00 net per hour dependant on experience
- This is a great role for a nanny looking for part-time hours in North London, a delightful and busy family living in Hampstead is looking for a part-time nanny to join them from as soon as possible in September and help with their two lovely children, G 18 months-old and B 6-year-old.
The nanny will be responsible for the school runs for the oldest, and all activities related to the toddler during the day. General nanny duties will be required - organise fun and educational activities, prepare healthy and balanced meals, light housekeeping related to the children, etc...
Mum & Dad are looking for a nanny with a can-do, flexible attitude, who has initiative and is organised, above all, you must be loving, kind, like to play games, be creative and have fun with the children
A car is available however driving is not a prerequisite.
The family has a housekeeper, so no heavy cleaning will be required.
This is a great role for a nanny looking for part-time hours in North London
CHILDCARE DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
Ensuring children’s safety at all times
Looking after the toddler
Play activities that stimulate the best and happiest development: reading, drawing, arts and crafts
Prepare healthy after school snacks and delicious dinners
Pick up eldest from school and help with homework
Reading to and with the children
Supervise playdates, daily outdoors activities to parks etc
Organising exciting activities during the school holiday
Preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
Cleaning and washing up after child’s meals
Extra babysitting by arrangement
DAY TO DAY DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
Keeping the children’s rooms and areas clean and tidy
Preparing healthy meals for the children
Organising school uniform and school bags
Loving, nurturing, dedicated
Experience with this age range
Positive and takes initiative
You must be bubbly, energetic with an upbeat, can do attitude
• A valid Enhanced DBS Check, Paediatric First Aid Training and Excellent Checkable References
• Have a UK Passport OR the right to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Good communication skills in English
- Start date
- Finish date
- Long Term Position
Please note: if this button does not open your email program or you prefer to use a web-based email application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line 'I am applying for Job 26727'.
Please attach your CV and any relevant documentation to support your application.
If you are not a Rockmybaby® member, you can register here: